I'm going as the King of Balls.
I am the King of Balls.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Saturday, August 30, 2008
A ball is a spherical or ovoid object typically used in games.
- Bungee ball, a toy
- No ball, in cricket, an illegal delivery of the ball to the batsman by the bowler
- Ball (baseball), a pitch at which the batter does not swing and which does not pass through the strike zone
- Ball games
In mathematics and science:
- Ball (mathematics), the solid interior of a sphere
- "Buckyball", a fullerene molecule
- Newton's balls, also known as Newton's cradle, is a device that demonstrates conservation of momentum and energy, named after Sir Isaac Newton.
- Balls, a slang term for testicles
- Round shot, a projectile fired from guns and cannons
- A collection of insects, especially bees, used in collective defense against larger insects such as predatory wasps - see honey bee defense
- Ben Wa balls, used for massage and meditation purposes, as well as a sex toy
- RB-79 Ball a fictional weapon from the anime series Mobile Suit Gundam
- Bauble or ball, a common type of Christmas ornament
In places, organizations:
- Ball, Louisiana, a city in the United States
- Ball Corp., a U.S. packaging manufacturer
- Ball State University
- Blue Ball, Pennsylvania, USA
- a defunct American automobile company (before 1926), see Ball (automobile company)
In other uses:
- Ball (anatomy), a bottom part of the foot
- Slang for testicles.
- Ball (crater), a lunar crater
- Ball (dance), a social gathering
- Balls (TV channel), a Philippine Sports Channel carried by SkyCable
- BALL (Biochemical Algorithms Library), C++ library containing common algorithms used in biochemistry and bioinformatics
- Ball (Iron Butterfly album), a 1969 album by Iron Butterfly
- "Ball", a 2002 album by Napoleon Murphy Brock
- Ball (name), list of people with the surname Ball
- Ball (Widespread Panic album), a 2003 album by Widespread Panic
- Balls (Elizabeth Cook album), a 2007 album by Elizabeth Cook
- Bawls, a high caffeine soft drink
- Balls, a UK rock group 1969-1971, see Trevor Burton
- Ed Balls, a British politician